Stand at ground zero of the infamous attack and gaze up at a sky that once swarmed with enemy planes. On this Pearl Harbor Excursion, Revisit the past with never before seen artifacts and displays that explain events leading up to the attack and details of the day at the new Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center. Gaze across the water at Ford Island, center of the attack and imagine the residents waking up on a Sunday morning to chaos and madness. A movie, a boat trip across the waters of Pearl Harbor and maybe even a chance to meet a survivor of the attack round out your morning at the Memorial.
An unforgettable experience for all!
Tour Pricing and Reservations:
Taxes, Discounts and Specials Information: All prices are tax-inclusive. Oahu tour discounts and specials of up to 15% are available! Group discounts are available as well.
General Tour Itinerary and Highlights
(7A) 6:00-6:20 AM (5:40-6:00 AM for cruise ship passengers)
(7B) 8:45-9:05 AM (8:25-8:45 AM for cruise ship passengers)
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (surcharge of $1.50 per person included)
- USS Arizona Memorial
Return to Waikiki and cruise ship docks at approximately 10:30 AM for 7A and 12:45 PM for 7B
Note: The above lists are the “basic minimum” stops and drive-throughs that our tour guides do for this tour. Your tour guide will most likely add more stops depending on his/her narrative.
Tour Schedule and Pick-up Locations:
Two Tours Daily.
- Approximate Pick-up Time: 6:00 – 6:20AM
- Approximate Return Time: 10:30AM
- Approximate Pick-up Time: 8:45 – 9:05AM
- Approximate Return Time: 12:45PM
FREE Pick-up services for guests staying in hotels located within Waikiki, Ala Moana and Kahala areas as well as cruise ship passengers docked around the Aloha Tower Marketplace area. For more information, please go to our hotel pickup locations list.
Please note that we do not pick up from the Disney Aulani Resort, JW Marriott Ihilani Ko’Olina Resort & Spa, or Turtle Bay Resort. Please contact us for alternative tour options for your hotel.
Warnings, Advisories, and What You Should Wear & Bring
- Dress comfortably, but keep in mind that shirt and shoes are required on the memorial and that swimsuits are not permitted.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. If this is unavoidable, storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $3.00.
- This tour does not have a lunch stop. However, snacks are available from the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center gift shop.
Questions and Help
We’re here to help! Send us an e-mail message using the form below or go to our Help page for other options.