Imagine someone from December 6, 1941 talking about how he lived his life on the eve of the Pearl Harbor attack. He takes you to some of Honolulu’s hotspots during that time, eventually taking you to Pearl Harbor and painting a colorful picture of what it was like to live in Honolulu before the “Day of Infamy.”
This is what our newest tour, “From Paradise to War” is all about. Join us and travel back in time for a truly unique experience!
A 1941-era character guides you on this living Pearl Harbor history tour, telling stories and imagining life in Hawaii on Dec 6, 1941 touring the Downtown district before visiting the USS Oklahoma and USS Arizona Memorials.
Tour Pricing and Reservations:
Taxes, Discounts and Specials Information: All prices are tax-inclusive. Oahu tour discounts and specials of up to 15% are available! Group discounts are available as well.
General Tour Itinerary and Highlights
Pick-up: 7:00 – 7:20 AM (30 minutes earlier for cruise ship passengers)
- Passing through Downtown Honolulu
- USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
Return to Waikiki and cruise ship docks at approximately 12:45 PM
Note: The above lists are the “basic minimum” stops and drive-throughs that our tour guides do for this tour. Your tour guide will most likely add more stops depending on his/her narrative and if there are interesting scenes along the way.
Tour Schedule and Pick-up Locations:
One Tour every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Approximate Pick-up Time: 7:00 AM – 7:20 AM
- Approximate Return Time: 12:45 PM
FREE Pick-up services for guests staying in hotels located within Waikiki, Ala Moana and Kahala areas as well as cruise ship passengers docked around the Aloha Tower Marketplace area. For more information, please go to our hotel pickup locations list.
Warnings, Advisories, and What You Should Wear & Bring
- Dress comfortably, but keep in mind that shirt and shoes are required on the memorial and that swimsuits are not permitted.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. If this is unavoidable, storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $3.00.
- Eating a light meal before your pick-up time is recommended.
Questions and Help
We’re here to help! Send us an e-mail message using the form below or go to our Help page for other options.