Start your day with a Tour of Pearl Harbor and experience the history, tragedy and heroism of the attack that brought the US into WWII through the USS Arizona Memorial. Then Tour Oahu’s famous North Shore on this all in one Circle Island Tour. Sightseeing in Oahu isn’t complete without a stop at Dole Plantation to try the famous “Dole Whip” frozen dessert, feed the fish in the plantation fishpond and shop for great souvenirs to take back home. Then it’s on to the North Shore surfing beaches, the cliffs of the Pali where the battle was fought to unite the islands, and the rugged east coast where such scenic wonders as the Halona Blowhole await your band of explorers! This is the perfect Oahu Island Tour for island visitors with limited time to explore.
Tour Pricing and Reservations:
Taxes, Discounts and Specials Information: All prices are tax-inclusive. Oahu tour discounts and specials of up to 15% are available! Group discounts are available as well.
General Tour Itinerary and Highlights
Pick-up: 6:00-6:20 AM (5:40-6:00 AM for cruise ship passengers)
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and USS Arizona Memorial
Surcharge of $1.50 per person included
- Dole Plantation (15-minute stop)
- North Shore
Passing by the scenic Windward Coastline and the Ko’olau Mountains
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout & Valley – Admission included ($3.00 value)
Passing through lush Hawaiian rainforests
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout
Passing by Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Lookout and Waimanalo Hawaiian Homestead
- Hanauma Bay (Paiko Lagoon substituted on Tuesdays)
Passing through Kahala (Beverly Hills of Hawaii)
- Diamond Head Slopes
Return to Waikiki and cruise ship docks at approximately 4:00 PM
Note: The above lists are the “basic minimum” stops and drive-throughs that our tour guides do for this tour. Your tour guide will most likely add more stops depending on his/her narrative and if there are interesting scenes along the way, such as turtles and/or seals.
Tour Schedule and Pick-up Locations:
One Tour Daily.
- Approximate Pick-up Time: 6:00 AM – 6:20 AM
- Approximate Return Time: 4:00PM
FREE Pick-up services for guests staying in hotels located within Waikiki, Ala Moana and Kahala areas as well as cruise ship passengers docked around the Aloha Tower Marketplace area. For more information, please go to our hotel pickup locations list.
Please note that we do not pick up from the Disney Aulani Resort, JW Marriott Ihilani Ko’Olina Resort & Spa, or Turtle Bay Resort. Please contact us for alternative tour options for your hotel.
Warnings, Advisories, and What You Should Wear & Bring
- Dress comfortably, but keep in mind that shirt and shoes are required on the memorial and that swimsuits are not permitted.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. If this is unavoidable, storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $3.00.
- Eating a light meal before your pick-up time is recommended.
- Lunch stop en route, meal purchase on own.
Questions and Help
We’re here to help! Send us an e-mail message using the form below or go to our Help page for other options.